REGISTRATION STEP 1:
SEE RETREAT LOCATIONs & DATEs
How will it feel to find lasting life fulfillment? To experience Spiritual bliss and practical life solutions? It's so much more than a meditation retreat and longer lasting than a vacation.
Step 1 of Retreat Registration!
Next California Retreat is being rescheduled due to the coronavirus.
Watch this page for new retreat dates coming soon.
Fly into San Diego.
Carpool, shuttle, or Lyft 35 minutes to lodge in Alpine, California.
7 minutes from lodge to retreat each day by carpool.
Day 1: 6-9pm, first meeting at Lola's magical retreat home.
Days 2 - 5: meet 9am to 9pm each day.
Last day: ends at 2pm. No early departures. The last hour could be your biggest breakthrough.
$1950 per person is an investment in the rest of your life.
$1195 for returning retreaters.
Space is limited to 16 people for this powerful, intimate experience, so register as early as you can. Rooms may be sold out and there is no other hotel nearby.
More photos of the retreat in Alpine.
Next Open Registration for Germany Retreat - October 24 - 29, 2021
May 2021 Germany retreat is no longer open for registration.
Our fabulous new retreat center, Seminarzentrum Sonnenstrahl, in Kissleg, Southern Germany.
Check in Day 1 by 4pm.
Day 1: Dinner and orientation 5pm. Meet 6-9pm.
Day 2, 3, 4,and 5: Meet 9am to 9pm
Last day: Meet 9am to 3pm, no early departures please. Every moment is important.
$1950 USD for first time retreaters, an investment in the rest of your life.
$1195 for returning retreaters.
Fills early--register early!
Germany is the superior and convenient European location due to our spacious, high quality retreat center there. Affordable lodging options from dormitory to private or double rooms. Private and double rooms get booked early so register early!
More photos of the retreat center. And a bit more info for Germany below.
Decide which location: California or Germany.
Due to the ever-changing situation of the Coronavirus pandemic, retreat dates may need to be changed or postponed until travel restrictions allow for the retreat to take place.
Check this page for updates and please contact us with any questions.
- HOW DO I GET TRAVEL PLANNING DETAILS?
After you register, the 5 Day Retreaters link in the website footer will open for you. You'll find this and more:
- Travel, location, directions, lodging (very affordable with our special rates,) roster to get to know people, coordinate rides or rooms, packing list.
- Your Pre-Retreat Preparation Course and your free 1st Aid Courses.
- Should I get travel insurance?
Lola always does now -- for peace of mind. As we've seen travel restrictions lately for health concerns, always purchase travel insurance that will pay in case airlines impose restrictions, or in case you are seriously ill and cannot attend. We will always give you another retreat, so make sure you're covered with the airlines.
- MIGHT MY EMPLOYER PAY FOR THIS RETREAT, OR CAN I WRITE IT OFF?
- YES! Some do. Download this pdf with the personal and professional development benefits to show to your employer. We are not certified by any specific Continuing Education organizations. Corporate and business benefits PDF
- If self employed you may deduct this tuition as professional development or continuing education because it makes you more effective in every single area of your life. Ask us if you need a specific receipt for that.
- Why register early?
- Rooms may be sold out, retreats fill up.
- Lower airfares.
- The energy starts when you register. Make the most of the preparation time.
- Lola begins to work with you in the Non-Physical, and you begin the online Pre-Retreat course, so there's no feeling of "waiting" to get started on your better life.
- Live webinars for registrants occur well in advance of the retreat.
- After your tuition is paid in full you get access to everything! See 5 Day Retreaters in the site footer.
What's it like going to Germany?
Louise Price in the UK will happily rave about it! Louise came to the Germany retreat and went home amazed at the beauty of the retreat center, the food, nature all around for miles..... If you have questions about ease of travel in Germany, getting out of your comfort zone, language difference (most speak English) or anything else, Louise is delighted to share her delightful experience with you, and we'll assist you!
Call 07790 166943 or email Louise: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell your friends about other events that week in Germany:
Questions about retreats, need help?
Now we're here by phone to answer your questions about courses and retreats.
Kindly call us with your questions at 1-619-400-6804.
If you're international, leave a message and we will return your call.
English email: email@example.com. To be sure you get our reply, whitelist this email, check your spam filter.
Deutsch: Mein Name ist Gabi. Ich bin die deutschsprachige Unterstützung von Lola in München. Wenn du irgendwelche Fragen hast, die auf diesen Seiten nicht beantwortet werden konnten, kannst du dich an mich wenden unter:
Telephone Gabi in Deutchland: 089-5484-3284
International calls 0049-89-5484-3284
Deutsch email: support@DivineOpeningsGermany.com