REGISTRATION STEP 1:
SEE RETREAT LOCATIONs & DATES
How will it feel to find lasting life fulfillment? To experience Spiritual bliss and practical life solutions? It's so much more than a meditation retreat and longer lasting than a vacation.
Step 1 of Retreat Registration
Next California Retreat: November 7 - 11, 2022
The energy starts when you register
Fly into San Diego.
You'll group together and carpool, shuttle, or Lyft 35 minutes to the lodge in Alpine, California.
7 minutes from lodge to retreat each day by carpool.
Days 1 - 4: Meet 9am to 9pm or later each day.
Day 5: Ends at 6pm. No early departures. The last hour could be your biggest breakthrough.
- $2222 per first-time retreater. It's an investment for the rest of your life.
- $1444 for returning retreaters.
Space is limited to 16 people for this powerful, intimate experience, so register as early as you can. Rooms at the lodge sell out and there is no other hotel nearby.
More photos of the retreat in Alpine. Hotel and pandemic info:
Hotel info: Sunday - Thursday nights are $109.95 per night for single rooms, before taxes. Weekend rate beginning Friday night is $161.00 before taxes. After registering, you'll get booking info.
Pandemic: California has done a great job of managing the pandemic and is fully open. Lola, Scott, and most of our retreaters are vaccinated and will not need masks or social distancing. We're free now! You may wear a mask and social distance if you are not vaccinated and wish to protect your health.
2022 Germany Retreats: May 30 - June 3, or October 1 - 5
The most powerful retreat you'll ever attend.
Check in by 4pm the day before.
Days 1 - 4: Meet 9 am to 9 pm.
Day 5: Meet from 9 am to 6pm. No early departures, please. Every moment is important.
$2222 USD for first-time retreaters, an investment in the rest of your life.
$1444 for returning retreaters, and returner spaces are limited.
Fills early, so please register early!
Germany is the superior and convenient European location, and we love the spacious, high-quality retreat center. Affordable lodging options from dormitory to private or double rooms. Register early for best room choices!
More photos of the retreat center. And a bit more info for Germany below.
Retreats are back!
Retreat Planning FAQ
- HOW DO I GET TRAVEL PLANNING DETAILS?
After you register, you will find the 5 Day Retreaters link in your account (click there on <My Retreats>). You'll find all the details you need to plan your trip:
- Travel, location, directions, lodging (excellent group rates) roster to coordinate rides or rooms, and packing list.
- Your Pre-Retreat Preparation Course and your FREE 1st Aid Courses.
- Do you recommend travel insurance?
Lola always gets travel insurance now, for peace of mind. Purchase coverage that pays in case airlines impose restrictions, or if you cancel for any reason at all. We will always give you another retreat, so make sure you're covered with the airlines.
- MIGHT MY EMPLOYER PAY FOR THIS RETREAT, OR CAN I WRITE IT OFF?
- YES! Some do. Download this pdf with the personal and professional development benefits to show to your employer. We are not certified by any specific Continuing Education organizations. Corporate and business benefits PDF
- If self employed you may deduct this tuition as professional development or continuing education because it makes you more effective in every single area of your life. Ask us if you need a specific receipt for that.
- Why register early?
- Rooms may be sold out, retreats fill up.
- Lower airfares.
- The energy starts when you register. Make the most of the preparation time.
- Lola begins to work with you in the Non-Physical, and you begin the online Pre-Retreat course, so there's no feeling of "waiting" to get started on your better life.
- Live webinars for registrants occur well in advance of the retreat.
- After your tuition is paid in full you get access to everything! See 5 Day Retreaters in the site footer.
What's it like going to Germany?
Louise Price in the UK will happily rave about it! Louise came to the Germany retreat and went home amazed at the beauty of the retreat center, the food, nature all around for miles..... If you have questions about ease of travel in Germany, getting out of your comfort zone, language difference (most speak English) or anything else, Louise is delighted to share her delightful experience with you, and we'll assist you!
Call 07790 166943 or email Louise: email@example.com
Tell your friends about other events that week in Germany:
Questions about retreats, need help?
Now we're here by phone to answer your questions about courses and retreats.
Kindly call us with your questions at 1-619-400-6804.
If you're international, leave a message and we will return your call.
English email: firstname.lastname@example.org. To be sure you get our reply, whitelist this email, check your spam filter.
Deutsch: Mein Name ist Gabi. Ich bin die deutschsprachige Unterstützung von Lola in München. Wenn du irgendwelche Fragen hast, die auf diesen Seiten nicht beantwortet werden konnten, kannst du dich an mich wenden unter:
Telephone Gabi in Deutchland: 089-5484-3284
International calls 0049-89-5484-3284
Deutsch email: support@DivineOpeningsGermany.com