Let Your Heart Break Daily???
By Lola Jones
I don't mean suffer.
I mean invite, generate, and entertain so much joy, love, and appreciation that your heart bursts at the seams from the inability to contain it. It will have to crack and break from the stretching, and when it mends it has to be larger, stronger, and more expansive, just as muscles fibers tear when you work out, then grow back larger and tougher.
The very day I said this, it happened three times. As I went about my day, things were more poignant, a passing thought about a person who'd been troublesome in the past would bring on a gush of compassion and tears. A thought about a recent past partner had me overwhelmed with adoration. Oh, I adore all my past loves, but this was a glorious, gushing, tidal wave of love.
It's also a good way to break down any hardened heart walls that are holding love back or not letting more in.
This is not about trying to be a good person. The real you, your expanded Large Self, IS love, and withholding even a little of your love from anyone clogs YOUR pipes, jams up YOUR energy, and hurts YOU.
Spiritual enlightenment increases with an open heart.
What you know isn't so important as who you are and how deeply you feel.
Let your heart break often.
Divine Openings accomplishes this, and it just keeps opening over time.
Get started NOW!
It's super easy to get moving toward the best times of your entire life:
- Most people start with the Portal One Online course with book
- The BOOK - The foundational spiritual awakening book, Things Are Going Great In My Absence, is a great, easy way to begin.
- Others want more support and a big, powerful launch, so they come to a live spiritual retreat
- At-home study is easy with our many online retreat courses course with its many audios and videos of Lola teaching
- Get Personal Mentoring to supercharge your Divine Openings experience! You could be Mentored by Lola! We hear day after day that those who have more live interaction with Lola progress more steadily, open up with more ease and flow, and evolve faster.