Ending Raves 2016 ~ Powerful NEW Creations 2017
12/28/2016 - 14:59 Submitted by Lola Jones
Ending 2016 and Powerful New Beginnings for 2017
by Lola Jones
In this article:
- Do rituals have power?
- Inspiration for rituals to do at home.
- The Endings 2016 and Beginnings 2017 Ritual. Let's fully complete 2016 and create 2017 more powerfully than ever!
1. Do rituals have power?
We can create truly meaningful milestones and raves, rituals and celebrations.
2. Ideas for rituals you can do at home, and inspirations to create your own:
My favorite rituals feel like raves and celebrations.
~ My love Scott celebrates our anniversary every month! He calls every month a year, and we find that especially meaningful because we met later in life. It always brings a smile when he says, "Today is ...what? It's our twenty-first anniversary. My how time flies!" He'll often rave about how we've evolved or some milestone we've hit.
~ Tantric sex can be a lovely, quiet, deep ritual. Simply by meditating for ten minutes while hugging, toning together, or breathing together lying in bed you create a blissful electric flow. That could evolve into hours of lovemaking if you both feel it, or the savoring of that subtle state can truly be enough in itself. More about Tantra: The Art of Love and Sex Online. It's being translated to German now!
~ Another ritual my love and I enjoy is closing our eyes and holding hands at the table after a meal. It just happens naturally, making the moment more special rather than rushing away from the meal. His hand takes mine, and it lasts until it's done. When I open my eyes, colors are brighter, the energy is soft.
~ Slowly savor writing hand written cards or notes to those who have been particularly inspiring or helpful to us in the previous year. Emails are not so meaningful anymore due to their massive numbers and association with "work," so the recipient pauses to appreciate this very special tribute, and may stand it on their desk to enjoy again and again. A card for no other reason than appreciation! Wow!
Now your your creativity is stimulated to add celebrations to your life and mark special moments.
Now for the best part:
3. Ending Raves and New Beginnings. Take out your beautiful, fresh, new 2017 journal or rave book, or print this part out.
Choose a special, pleasurable place to sit (like my gazebo in the picture.)
Take big soothing deep breaths, and answer the following with mindfulness.
Or post yours on the Forum if you're a course member!
Ending Raves - 2016
- What was your greatest joy in 2016?
- What was your biggest breakthrough in 2016?
- What are you most proud of yourself about for 2016?
- What was the most important, wise, or inspired decision you made in 2016?
- What one word or short phrase best sums up your 2016 experience? If this is not a high vibration word, please find a way to soften it. Don't label the year (or anything!) in low vibration complaint/victim mode. That will follow you into 2017 and you don't want that. For example: change "worry" to "loving concern." Change "year of challenge" to "year of clarifying contrast." Feel the energy shift.
- What was the greatest thing you learned or expanded into in 2016?
- What big thing did not get completed as planned in 2016?
- What did get completed in 2016?
- Which three people made the biggest difference in your life in 2016?
- What was the biggest step out of your comfort zone that you took in 2016?
- What was the biggest surprise person, place, or thing in 2016 for you?
- How did your relationships evolve in 2016?
- What was the most loving act or service you performed in 2016?
- What appreciation do you wish had been given you in 2016? Give it to yourself now. If you like, you can imagine people saying it to you, but it's more powerful and meaningful when you say it to yourself. You thus see that no one can withhold it from you unless you withhold it from you.
- Who do you wish you'd expressed more appreciation to in 2016? Pick up the phone or write those cards now!
- What else do you need to do, feel, or say to leave 2016 in a great vibration?
New Beginnings - 2017
- What do you want to feel more of in 2017?
- Imagine a big goal being achieved in 2017. Stop, slow down, breathe, and feel that feeling NOW. This helps you create it more easily because you're vibrationally already there.
- What advice would your future self (who has already been there) give you for 2017?
- How will you improve your financial allowing in 2017? Stop, slow down, breathe, and feel that feeling NOW.
- What would feel best to finally accomplish in 2017? Stop, slow down, breathe, and feel that feeling NOW.
- What major pleasures and indulgences are you willing to let in for 2017? Stop, slow down, breathe, and feel that feeling NOW.
- How would you most like to evolve your self in 2017? Stop, slow down, breathe, and feel that feeling NOW.
- What limiting condition or belief will you let go of in 2017? Remember to retrieve any power you've given away to scary stories, politics, others, etc. Feel that power returning to your body NOW.
- What do you think your biggest challenge might be in 2017? Imagine yourself allowing the people, solutions, and resources to begin flowing with ease NOW. Imagine how it will expand you and evolve you to move through this!
- What about your work are you willing to appreciate more in 2017?
- What talent will you delightfully unfold in 2017? Stop, slow down, breathe, and feel that feeling NOW.
- What brings you the most joy, laughter, and fulfillment, and how much more of that will you allow to be yours in 2017?
- Who or what are you most committed to loving and serving in 2017?
- What one word would you like to have as your theme in 2017?
- What is your mantra (a powerful, inspiring phrase) for 2017? Mine is "I am more than I know." I don't know why--it just came to me, and it feels good.
Love and a Happy 2017 (or any new year!) from all of us at Divine Openings