When Someone is Suicidal, Desperate, or Broke
Holidays and special occasions can bring depression, because the mind says, "Look at all those other happy people--I don't have what they have--and I never will at this rate."
Let me offer what can be a lifesaver to anyone experiencing desperation or suicidal thoughts.
The following may not work for people who have no foundation in Divine Openings, but I can truly say that in my 14 years I've seen Divine Openings work consistently for people who apply it.
Those who take the main track, the 5 Portals of Awakening, and immerse themselves in the pleasurable practices every day, consistently improve.
Their commitment plus the boost of Grace does it.
Very rarely I get an email from someone in very serious trouble.
They're desperate and they reach out for help.
They're broke, or suicidal, or in a few cases both.
I am blessed to have the ability to make a big difference.
Often an email does it.
Here's an email I just sent to one such person, and she felt immediate relief and hope.
She just wasn't applying her Divine Openings knowledge, and now she is:
"Hi dear, please intend to receive soothing Divine Mother hugs from me every night for a while.
Divine Openings got your energy moving, and apparently there are some things moving that are hard for you to allow.
You spiritual bypassed your feelings for a long time... I’ll be honest here…. to look like everything was cool.
(Those of you reading this, your resistance may be of a different flavor.... what is it you don't want to feel, admit, or let anyone know?)
- Stop identifying with the feelings.
- They are not YOU, even as you feel them fully.
- They are energy moving.
I do enough and give enough.
- Make a list of things that raise your vibration to start your day, and do it every single morning and before you sleep.
- Use the things at the back of the first book, Things Are Going Great In My Absence, to choose from, plus more that you know from your online courses, etc.
- Reread the first book slowly, daily, and feel into it.
- Intend to move energy in your dreams.
- Prostrate several times a day and give it OVER. If it comes back, prostrate again.
- Do the FREE 21 Day Mindfulness Challenge I’m offering and write on the Forum for support.