Celebrate and Make Peace With 2008, and Set Intentions For 2009
A friend sent out an invitation to complete and celebrate 2008and (my words) to pre-pave and intend for 2009. Of course I had to change it to fit the Divine Openings way of speaking and thinking.
Now, I don't plan anything or set goals -- I follow the flow. And that has brought more "results" than my entire life of planning and goal setting ever did. The flow of life DOES feel your desires, and brings them to you in the most perfect form. This fun exercise is a great way to juice up your feelings, and thus your "materializing power".
Stay unattached to the hows, whats, and details of what you write here. Focus on how it feels to write this, and how you want to feel in 2009, as you fill it out in a playful, daydreaming way:
Completing & Remembering 2008
1. What was your biggest joy or success in 2008?
2. What was the smartest decision you made in 2008?
3. What one word best sums up and describes your 2008 experience?
4. What was your greatest learning in 2008?
5. What was the most loving service you performed in 2008?
6. What is your biggest piece of unfinished business in 2008?
7. What are you most happy about completing in 2008?
8. Who were the 3 people that had the greatest impact on your life in 2008?
9. What was the biggest risk you took in 2008?
10. What was the biggest surprise in 2008?
11. What important relationship improved the most in 2008?
12. What compliment would you like to have received in 2008? (Give it and receive it now.)
13. What compliment would you liked to have given in 2008?
14. What else do you need to do or say to be complete with 2008?
1. What would you like to be your biggest triumph in 2009?
2. What advice would you like to give yourself in 2009?
3. What will you do with it when you improve your financial results in 2009?
4. What would you be most happy about completing in 2009?
5. What major indulgence are you willing to experience in 2009?
6. What would you most like to evolve about yourself in 2009?
7. What are you looking forward to in 2009?
8. What do you think your biggest challenge will be in 2009, and how will you meet it?
9. What about your work are you most committed to evolving in 2009?
10. What is one as yet undeveloped talent you are willing to explore in 2009?
11. What brings you the most joy, & how are you going to do or have more of that in 2009?
12. Who or what are you most committed to loving & serving in 2009?
13. What one word would you like to have as your theme in 2009?
Have fun with this,
Thanks to Robin Blanc Mascari for this idea.