Appreciation Offerings to Divine Openings
Money is a marvelous tool we all use to get things done, or offer in exchange for what we need or want.
It's also a way to express appreciation to people or companies for what they do for us. Expressing appreciation increases your allowing and abundance. Being happy for people who do well with money helps you allow money into your life.
Feel good about being able to pay or give, and appreciate what you were given.
Here's how I do it. I feel lavish appreciation for what I've received every time I pay bills. I write thank you notes on the checks. This has resulted in being debt free for most of my life, except for a small mortgage I deliberately keep.
- "I appreciate the electricity."
- "I appreciate that someone gave me money for my signature!" (Rather than thinking of debt as negative.)
- "We appreciate the car that gets us everywhere."
- "I appreciate the credit card making purchases easy."
- "I appreciate your book."
- "I appreciate the mechanic who changed my oil."
- "We appreciate the mortgage company that loaned money for a house we didn't want to pay cash for at that time."
- "I appreciate what Divine Openings has done in my life."
Express appreciation to those who have helped you spiritually.
- Giving or tithing money is a time-honored prosperity practice because you're celebrating that you have enough to share.
- Some people tithe 10% (or whatever percentage) to the places that have given them their most profound spiritual inspiration or support.
- Some set up a monthly tithe through their own automatic bill pay system.
- Some appreciate or tithe as they are moved to.
- Express appreciation using your debit or credit card. Go to Paypal (you don't need a Paypal account at all to do this.)
- Click Send Money, and choose As Guest if you don't have or want a Paypal account.
- OR appreciate by check. Make checks to Lola Jones, NOT "Divine Openings".
- U.S. checks only.
Mail to Lola Jones, 2368 Palo Danzante, Alpine, CA 91901
- We have no way to fill regular orders by check. You must order online.
- No foreign checks are accepted for any reason.