Watch Where You Point That Thing
A musical co-creation of Lola Jones and Tom Hopkins
Click to preview the songs.
Watch Where You Point That Thing music (downloadable) 12 songs
Each is a different style, and a unique vibration:
- - Beautiful Faces - Lola's theme song for Russell Martin's film of the same name.
- - Heaven - Sensual, tantric, trance-inducing, hypnotic. Vocals by Lola, and Tibetan om chants by voice teacher Guy Monroe.
- - You Might As Well Be Having Fun - Upbeat pop sung by Lola Jones, and she even talked producer Tom Hopkins into singing! It will have you dancing and singing along to the catchy, upbeat tune and uplifting lyrics. Tom and Lola collaborated so seamlessly she couldn't tell you who wrote what.
- - It's Only Ecstasy - The essence of deep bliss. Great for tantric practice too.
- - Power - Claim more of your power. Powerful soaring music makes your body move and your vibration rise. Tehrah Taylor ripped that amazing power vocal in one take, exhausted, in her underwear.
- - Watch Where You Point That Thing - Driving, danceable down and dirty blues beat and vocals take you high, and remind you to watch where you point your mind.
Plus 6 bonus tracks: instrumental versions of all six songs!
Listen in the car or at home. Exercise, dance, walk, run to the different moods.
Meditate to It's Only Ecstasy.
listen in minutes.
Secure shopping cart.
You get each song in two versions--one with Lola singing or speaking, and instrumental only versions, PLUS the new song Beautiful Faces, for a total of twelve tracks. Get the lyrics below and sing along!
(Nothing is mailed to you, no printed cover, and no shipping and handling charges)
PHYSICAL CD NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE - Everybody wants downloads now.