Money is a form of appreciation.
We give lavish appreciation for what we received every time we pay our bills and debts. This has resulted in being debt free for most of my life, except for the new mortgage. Feel good about being able to pay, and appreciate what you were given."
"I appreciate the electricity."
"We appreciate the car that gets us everywhere."
"I appreciate the credit card making purchases easy."
"I appreciate your book."
"I appreciate the mechanic who changed my oil."
"We appreciate the mortgage company who let us buy a house we couldn't pay cash for."
"I appreciate what Divine Openings has done in my life."
Express appreciation to those who have helped you spiritually.
- Giving money is a time-honored prosperity practice because you're celebrating that you have enough to share.
- Some people tithe 10% (or whatever percentage) to the places that have given them their most profound spiritual inspiration or support.
- Some set up a monthly tithe through their own automatic bill pay system.
- Some appreciate or tithe as they are moved to.
- Send appreciation using your debit or credit card. Go to Paypal (you don't need a Paypal account.) Click Send Money. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Appreciate by check. Make checks to Lola Jones, NOT "Divine Openings". U.S. checks only. Mail to Lola Jones, 99 Reposo Drive, Oak View, CA 93022
- We have no system set up to fill orders by check. You must order online.
- No foreign checks are accepted for any purpose.