Advanced Spiritual Awakening and
Personal Development Retreat
If you haven't taken the 5 Day Silent Retreat before,
register as a first time participant.
Requirements have changed. Read this WHOLE page first.
Registration links are below.
What awaits you:
- Your most profound silent retreat experience, deeper than your first.
- Pre-Retreat Online Course is included, and it's mandatory to take it again.
- Post-5-Day Bliss Maintenance Online Course included.
- Advanced levels of energy and intention. Everyone says the second retreat occurs at a higher level from the moment they walk in the door.
- A refresher -- another respite in silence to reset and refocus. Just being in this field of resonance takes you deeper without doing a thing.
- Break through and let go in the next areas that are important to you in your personal and spiritual development.
- There is no waiting for it to get here. It begins the minute you register and things happen even before you get here due to the pre-retreat course.
- Blissful service. You'll give Divine Openings to the 5 Day Retreaters if you're initiated to give. Help make their experience richer while enriching yourself.
- Good things happen after being here, as you know, or as anyone who's come back to assist can tell you, because you get so much more completely out of the way on your second retreat. You start higher and go higher.
- Deepen relationships with other retreaters.
- A vacation -- lots of people come to these locations to vacation, and you'll see why. If you want to stay after and play MORE in the area, it's great. Make plans with other retreaters. Lola doesn't organize that or attend.
The first 5 Day Silent Retreat is one of the first steps in the process to become a Certified Divine Openings Guide. The second retreat is often the Guide's initiation to give Divine Openings. (They are attending as truly Advanced.)
Those extraordinarily committed and high vibration people in the Certified Guides Program now get first priority for Returning Retreater spaces, to complete their certification. Any spaces that are left will often be released in only the last month or two.
Returning spaces are few and fill early.
- Have taken this 5 Day Silent Retreat before.
- Agree to go within, stay within, and be silent, except briefly when taking care of retreat business, no personal talk. Write notes for business, not to chat or socialize. You can be asked to leave by the Assisting Coordinator if you disturb others by talking.
- Must be in a reasonably high vibration, although not "perfect" (no one is).
- If you are in a low vibration, are needy for Lola's attention or help, or in big resistance, register at full tuition.
- Be responsible for your own reality, vibration, and experience. Dive in, take everything to The Presence. All annoyances, complaints, dive in.
- You may not pull on Lola energetically or expect her to socialize with you before, during or after the retreat. She is in a deep state, even when you cannot tell that, and being social requires extra energy of her.
- Reread the Guidelines, because you will be asked to give Divine Openings if you're initiated to, but only when participants ask or Lola says to. If you don't know where Guidelines are, you should--go find them!
- Be up on the latest news, updates, and information from the site and emails.
- Be beyond even wanting to mix modalities and seek outside yourself
- Not on anti-depressants or using ANY addictive substances.
- Must meet all the first timer requirements on the registration page as well.
- Read the book Things Are Going Great In My Absence at least twice, complete at least Level 1 online, and be out of suffering (that's the hallmark of mastering Level 1 and be Advanced.)
- Do the online Pre-retreat Preparation Course again before you arrive.
Returning 5 Day Silent Retreaters contribute:
Communally help organize, handle business, prepare meals, clean up, or do errands, and it's fun and easy with that many hands. If you're just not good at food, proactively help with things like dishes, go to store, or put the chairs or blankets out and take them up, anything that's needed.
Those initiated to give Divine Openings do so when asked, and help hold space at the initiation.
You no longer give hands on Divine Openings unless instructed to, because being in Lola's field has gotten so powerful that more Divine Openings can be too much. Lola doesn't even put hands on heads anymore.
Anyone who still needs serious help should register at full tuition. This is to insure the quality experience of the group. Returners don’t need more Divine Openings or Divine Mother Hugs from Lola, they need to let go. They get their elevation just from being here, and letting it in more.
To get up to standards of a Returning Retreater:
- Get sessions
- Take Online courses first (listen to lots of audios and videos)
- Do the Certification Course (for the high level coaching, whether you plan to be a Divine Openings Guide or not)
- Or just register at full tuition and get all the help you need at the retreat.
Apply before registering:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for English speaking retreats
- Gabriele Kingwill for German retreats: email@example.com
If you try Paypal Bill Me Later (good for U.S. customers with good credit only) it instantly approves you.
If it says "wait for an email" that means NOT approved. Choose another method and continue checkout.
Register once you have approval from Lola.
Register for Germany
Use these 5 Day Logistics to plan your trip.
Must be registered and logged in to enter 5 Day Retreaters pages
All returning retreaters must also take the Prep Course.
The video was very moving, too. Dave is such a star, I am so proud of him. He and I are quite similarly intellectual & seeing him blasted open like that is just beautiful.
Finally Dearest most Blessed Divine Being, as long as I live I will never find enough words to thank you, so deeply and with every fibre of my being, for coming all the way to Cornwall to lead the retreat, and blessing us with your Divinity, Beauty, Brilliance, Kindness, Passion, Gentleness, and Wit."
Love you always!
x x x
"Thank you for such a bliss-filled retreat, and for opening your home and heart to all of us. I so appreciate everything that you do, and for your ability to transmit the feeling, as well as articulate the words, so the message can get through. I know I'll be back again, since just like reading the book again, I'm able to let in more each time and get it on a different level." Love you, Elaine Maher, British Columbia, Canada