How does the Diving In Audio Set accelerate your spiritual growth and personal development?
This extensive collection of audios helps you raise the lower vibrations that created any circumstance, thus changing it, and you, forever. Whenever there's something in your life you don't want, or when something you want is not yet here, there's some tension or lower vibration (resistance) involved. Maybe you get stuck in feelings, fear those feelings, or want them to go away. This Diving In Audio Set helps you embrace, value, and use those feelings, freeing your energy and allowing you to rise to new levels of empowerment.
That low vibration and heavy feeling isn't your fault. You may not even know it is there or remember how you picked it up. This process helps you raise that vibration to a higher one. Once you change, things outside you change.
This process is particularly good for getting your power back from the past and old unconscious resistance (decisions and beliefs you don't remember). You don't have to know what the resistance is, and you don't have to work at it, analyze it, process it, or suffer.
You just feel the feeling, do your small part, and The Divine does the heavy lifting. Your part is about 10%, your Large Self does the other 90%. Just let it in!
Things will happen from these audios that you need to understand... so you if you don't have the book, add Things Are Going Great In My Absence to the cart.
How Can I Be Happier In Life?
Diving In helps by freeing up energy that is tied up in the past, in hurt, or stress. If relief is not found, that tied up energy often causes physical pain and disease. Diving In frees your heart, mind, and spirit, so that you can move forward. When you have unfinished business from the past that you're dragging along, you have no idea how much it holds you back today .... until it's gone.
Diving For Pearls, original art by Lola Jones
Trying to heal it, process, analyze it, or make a feeling go away actually perpetuates it! You don't have to re-live it, and we encourage you NOT to figure it out, and to stay OUT of the story about it. To get your tied-up power back so you can use that energy productively, all you do is dive in and experience that feeling thoroughly.
You can transform relationships, money, health, or any other type of challenging situation, just by relaxing, listening, feeling, and letting go. You'll get 11 different sessions so you can do the process until you get relief. And once relief comes, life must shift.
All you do with 'Diving In' is FEEL and let it be done for you. It's not "work", even if it's serious trauma you're dealing with. It's actually pretty easy, and you end up feeling really good afterward or at least a few steps toward better. Then you'll quickly find that your manifesting ability amps up (you can let in more because your pipes are more open), you have more vitality and energy, and inner peace is restored. Diving In speeds up your enlightenment process, taps you back into your inner guidance, and puts your Large Self in the driver's seat. It's a brand new day!
People find that being able to relax and let themselves be guided through it is much easier than reading the book and guiding yourself. After a few times of really "getting it" in private sessions (or now, with these audios), people found that their own inner knowing kicked back in, and they could do it by themselves after that. Then it gets to be natural again, and no formal process is needed.... for the rest of your life! No more healing, seeking, wishing, trying, or working at it. Really. You were born knowing how to flow energy and emotion -- you just got conditioned out of it. Now you can return to your innate wisdom that moves energy "in the now."
Flowing emotion, thus flowing energy, is the key to your liberation and enlightenment - not 'healing' your emotions -- important distinction. Talking about healing emotions implies they are wrong and shouldn't be there. They are valuable and perfect -- once you understand and can move them freely. "Healing them" will keep you trapped in perpetual "healing work" all your life, because negative emotions are not supposed to go away! They're supposed to be understood, appreciated, and moved. Get off the endless wheel of seeking now and start loving every emotion. You will become free.